The quality of the managing services offered by Kasania is in the heart of our business vision. Knowing firsthand that estate management can be complicated, our purpose is to offer an exhaustive package of managing services to take this responsibility out of our owners’ hair so they can collect the revenues without having to worry about the daily management of their properties. For this reason, estate investors and short-term rental property owners love Kasania and feel privileged to do business with us.
The managing services offered by Kasania will have a direct effect on your revenues’ growth and on the maximization of your property’s potential. If you wish to eventually sale your property, you will enjoy the benefits of our managing services DIRECTLY since our services have the objective of creating a resale value for your property.
Kasania stands out with its complete managing services package:
- Issuance of a complete renting report presenting the renting revenues with the good calculations of the GTS, QST and the lodging tax to give to the government each month;
- Analysis and initial recommendations about the property before its online release;
- Taking of professional pictures of the property;
- Account opening at the CITQ;
- Market entry of the property on the different renting platforms (Kasania.com, Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, etc.);
- Managing the reservations, the calls, the emails, etc.;
- Complete and bilingual (French and English) customer service, 7 days a week;
- Complete managing of the payments;
- Managing of the cleaning crews and the housekeeping;
- Interior design offer of services in exchange of additional fees by a contractor with a Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ) license;
- Managing of the maintenance crews and the property repairs;
Verified, inspected and certified CITQ properties and Kasania inspectors
Kasania builds its reputation on its two biggest qualities, which are its high-end properties and its exceptional managing services.
Indeed, Kasania takes pride in offering its travellers prime quality properties only. All of our properties are verified, inspected and certified by the Corporation de l’industrie touristique du Québec (CITQ).
Also, our quality control inspectors make sure that our properties are in an impeccable state. With this in mind, they make regular visits in our properties to make sure that they are perfectly cleaned and that nothing is missing so our travellers can enjoy a fulfilling experience.
If you wish to have more information about our managing services, you may communicate with our customer service directly by phone at 514 437-4000 or by email at email@example.com at all times during our opening hours, being every day from 9AM to 8PM. It will be our pleasure to answer your questions!