See 55 photos
Flodhaus means 'house by the river', in Finnish.
Come live the experience in this prestigious chalet on the edge of the St-Maurice River. Able to accommodate a maximum of 24 people, this magnificent Scandinavian-style residence will meet all your needs. Each of the 7 bedrooms has its own Alexa and its own television📺.
🛏The family rooms in the basement also each have a small fridge.
This is an upscale Scandinavian style chalet and elegantly decorated by a professional designer and architect, giving the chalet a modern design. During your stay, you can relax in front of a magnificent fireplace🔥 or in the outdoor spa🧖♀️, from where you can admire the impressive view of the St-Maurice River.
Close to several activities; Mauricie National Park, ATV and snowmobile trail❄️, ski the park valley, the Mauricie outdoor resort and many other attractions.
☀️In summer, the wharf is installed in mid-June to take advantage of the St-Maurice river and retired on mid-october
With a superb spa and sauna available in the chalet, come and enjoy this magnificent place with friends and family.
*** To note:
During statutory weekends (Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, Queen's Day, construction week)
You have to book 3 nights because we ask for a minimum of 3 nights to make the reservation.
Likewise for the Christmas period. (3 nights minimums)
We have cellular network boosters to help the cellular network and the internet. Note that the reliability of the network can vary and we are not responsible for the quality of the network.
🚫 Parties are prohibited. Excessive noise detection devices are installed inside and outside the chalet. We want to keep a good understanding with our neighbours.
- Garden or backyard
- Free parking on premises
- Coffee maker
- BBQ grill
- Hair dryer
- Indoor fireplace
- Dishes and silverware
- Laptop friendly workspace
- First aid kit
- Patio or balcony
- Cleaning before checkout
- Fire extinguisher
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
- Free parking on street
- Smoke detector
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Wireless Internet
- Bed linens
- Private entrance
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Hot water
- Accessible-height bed
- Cleaning Disinfection
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Towels provided
- High chair
- Children’s dinnerware
- Family/kid friendly
- Lake access
Au Domaine familial Grosleau inc.
Centre d'Aventure Mattawin
New on the market! Choose your accommodations from our choice of regulated, clean, and stylish properties
- 500 $CA / night
- 500 $CA Total price*
* Be sure to read the terms & conditions as well as the cancellation policies. A confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as your reservation is completed. You will receive an email with information for your stay. If you do not receive our communications, please check in your spam box, otherwise please contact us.
Global cancellation Policy
- 100% refundable when a cancellation is made 15 days or more before the arrival;
- 50% refundable when a cancellation is made between 4 and 14 days before the arrival;
- Non-refundable when a cancellation is made 3 days or less before the arrival.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: An amount of your security deposit (up to $4000CAN) may be taken in event that a rule is broken.
- PROOF OF IDENTITY: A proof of identity including your adress is required before check-in.
- The 10% Kasania service fees are non-refundable for every reservation.