See 36 photos
Look no further than Le Manoir 3.2 for your dream getaway! This freshly renovated condo welcomes you into a warm and inviting interior surrounded by glorious nature. Perfect for big families or friends looking for the ideal “home base” for their vacation. Everyone will want to spend hours of quality time in the living room with its many windows and cozy fireplace.
This condo comfortably sleeps eight people. Le Manoir 3.2 has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room with pull-out couch, a fully-equipped kitchen and a wood fireplace. Enjoy your summer days by one of the three pools or the hot tub. If you have children in tow, they will be delighted by the treehouse!
You have to be 25 years old or over to book this property.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POOLS ONLY OPEN IN THE SUMMER
There is a curfew for this property from 22h to 7h. Please keep quiet during this period.
Guests get the entire space to themselves and even have a private entrance. To get into the condo, they are given a door code the day of their arrival.
Free Wi-Fi - Smart TV - Free Parking - Skating rink nearby – Shopping - Nightclub - Restaurants - Coffee shops – Live shows – Organized activities – Station Mont-Tremblant - Hiking - Casino - Scandinave Spa – Cycling – Mountain biking - Beach - Tennis - Ziptrek Ecotours - Tonga Lumina and more.
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Free parking on premises
- Hot tub
- Indoor fireplace
- Family/kid friendly
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Private entrance
- High chair
- Children’s books and toys
- Fireplace guards
- Room-darkening shades
- Children’s dinnerware
- Hot water
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Pocket wifi
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Single level home
- Patio or balcony
- Garden or backyard
- Cleaning before checkout
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Lock on bedroom door
- Outdoor pool
- Towels provided
Located a quick 10-minute walk from the resort village, Les Manoirs puts you near the action yet gives you the tranquility of lodging away from the tourist core.
Parking is free. Guests who plan to ski can walk to the Cabriolet lift at the base of the pedestrian village, ride to the base of the mountain and then hop on the gondola or the Flying Mile chairlift.
New on the market! Choose your accommodations from our choice of regulated, clean, and stylish properties
- 214 $CA / night
- 214 $CA Total price*
* Be sure to read the terms & conditions as well as the cancellation policies. A confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as your reservation is completed. You will receive an email with information for your stay. If you do not receive our communications, please check in your spam box, otherwise please contact us.
Global cancellation Policy
- 100% refundable when a cancellation is made 15 days or more before the arrival;
- 50% refundable when a cancellation is made between 4 and 14 days before the arrival;
- Non-refundable when a cancellation is made 3 days or less before the arrival.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: An amount of your security deposit (up to $1000CAN) may be taken in event that a rule is broken.
- PROOF OF IDENTITY: A proof of identity including your adress is required before check-in.
- The 10% Kasania service fees are non-refundable for every reservation.