See 22 photos
This luminous and charming condo invites you to relax comfortably with your loved ones. Le Lightroom will help you create wonderful memories whether it be while enjoying your morning coffee or while preparing your evening meal with a good glass of wine. You will also be able to enjoy the lively atmosphere of Mont-Tremblant's old village and the proximity to it's pedestrian village. ** THE POOL AND SPA ARE ONLY OPEN DURING SUMMER**
Please note that you must be over 21 years old to rent this property.
The space is perfect for a couple's retreat or a small family gathering. This corner unit is located on the second floor and has a closed bedroom with a queen-size bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with a sofa-bed and a bathroom with a bath/shower.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POOL OPENS ON JUNE 14
Our guests enjoy the entire apartment and have a private entrance. To enter the condo, gests will receive an access code on the day of their arrival.
Free Wi-Fi - Smart TV - Free Parking - Skating rink nearby - Restaurants - Shopping - Coffee shops - Station Mont-Tremblant - Scandinave Spa - Golf - Cycling – Mountain biking - Beach Lac Mercier - Children’s playgrounds - Paddleboard - Volleyball - Art and more
CITQ: Currently waiting for approval
- BBQ grill
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Free parking on premises
- Hot tub
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Private entrance
- Hot water
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Patio or balcony
- Shower gel
- Baking sheet
- Trash can
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Family/kid friendly
- Flat smooth pathway to front door
- Towels provided
- Outdoor pool
- Room-darkening shades
- Air conditioning
- Cleaning Disinfection
The Mont-Plaisant condos are located in the heart of Mont-Tremblant's old village. You will get to live an authentic experience among the residents that made Mont-Tremblant their home.
On arrival, you can park for free at the condo; the different attractions and amenities in the Old Village are all within easy walking distance. You’ll want to use your car to get to the Tremblant Resort’s pedestrian village, just a five-minute drive away. Once there, you’ll find plenty of street parking. Bus stops are plentiful. Visit the TCMT for schedules and details.
New on the market! Choose your accommodations from our choice of regulated, clean, and stylish properties
- 124 $CA / night
- 124 $CA Total price*
* Be sure to read the terms & conditions as well as the cancellation policies. A confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as your reservation is completed. You will receive an email with information for your stay. If you do not receive our communications, please check in your spam box, otherwise please contact us.
Global cancellation Policy
- 100% refundable when a cancellation is made 15 days or more before the arrival;
- 50% refundable when a cancellation is made between 4 and 14 days before the arrival;
- Non-refundable when a cancellation is made 3 days or less before the arrival.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: An amount of your security deposit (up to $500CAN) may be taken in event that a rule is broken.
- PROOF OF IDENTITY: A proof of identity including your adress is required before check-in.
- The 10% Kasania service fees are non-refundable for every reservation.