See 28 photos
*NEWLY RENOVATED* The promise of Le Cozy is right there in its name! This warm and comfortable condo has a unique character and thoughtful amenities that make the space as versatile as it is stylish. For a cozy weekend with the family or a group of friends, you’re in the right place!
This corner unit on ground floor is ideal for a couple or a small family. It has a closed bedroom with queen bed, a fully equipped kitchen and adjoining living room with a daybed, and one bathroom with tub/shower. Enjoy your summer days by the pools or the hot tub. *POOLS AND SPA ARE OPEN DURING SUMMER TIME ONLY*
Please note that you have to be 25 years old or older to book this property.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POOL OPENS ON JUNE 14
Guests get the entire space to themselves and even have a private entrance. To get into the condo, they are given a door code the day of their arrival.
Free Wi-Fi - Smart TV - Free Parking - Skating rink nearby - Restaurants - Shopping - Coffee shops - Station Mont-Tremblant - Scandinave Spa - Golf - Cycling – Mountain biking - Beach Lac Mercier - Children’s playgrounds - Paddleboard - Volleyball - Art and more
- Full kitchen
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Hot tub
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Laptop friendly workspace
- High chair
- Stair gates
- Room-darkening shades
- Children’s dinnerware
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Pocket wifi
- Coffee maker
- Patio or balcony
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Family/kid friendly
- Towels provided
- Outdoor pool
The Mont-Plaisant condos are centrally located in Mont-Tremblant’s Old Village, giving you an authentic experience living among year-round residents. Expect friendly encounters, a relaxed atmosphere and above all, stunningly beautiful landscapes as the sun sets over Lac Mercier.
On arrival, you can park for free at the condo; the different attractions and amenities in the Old Village are all within easy walking distance. You’ll want to use your car to get to the Tremblant Resort’s pedestrian village, just a five-minute drive away. Once there, you’ll find plenty of street parking. Bus stops are plentiful. Visit the TCMT for schedules and details.
New on the market! Choose your accommodations from our choice of regulated, clean, and stylish properties
- 124 $CA / night
- 124 $CA Total price*
* Be sure to read the terms & conditions as well as the cancellation policies. A confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as your reservation is completed. You will receive an email with information for your stay. If you do not receive our communications, please check in your spam box, otherwise please contact us.
Global cancellation Policy
- 100% refundable when a cancellation is made 15 days or more before the arrival;
- 50% refundable when a cancellation is made between 4 and 14 days before the arrival;
- Non-refundable when a cancellation is made 3 days or less before the arrival.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: An amount of your security deposit (up to $500CAN) may be taken in event that a rule is broken.
- PROOF OF IDENTITY: A proof of identity including your adress is required before check-in.
- The 10% Kasania service fees are non-refundable for every reservation.