See 30 photos
Large, modern and inviting, Le Contemporain condo is all yours for a memorable stay! Savour a good meal with family members in the fully equipped kitchen, then spend a restful evening by the fireplace just enjoying the moment. This condo lends itself well to convivial gatherings!
This condo can accommodate up to six guests with its sofa-bed and its two bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with a double bed. The unit also features a lovely, large living room with wood fireplace, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and two large, modern bathrooms. The two hot tubs, heated pool and sauna will also appeal to travellers! *POOL OPEN IN SUMMER ONLY.
OPENS JUNE 23 AND CLOSES ON SEPTEMBER 7TH.
You have to be 25 years old or older to book this property.
Guests get the entire space to themselves and even have a private entrance. To get into the condo, they are given a door code the day of their arrival.
Free Wi-Fi - Smart TV - Free Parking - Skating rink nearby – Shopping - Nightclub - Restaurants - Coffee shops – Live shows – Organized activities – Station Mont-Tremblant - Hiking - Casino - Scandinave Spa – Cycling – Mountain biking - Beach - Tennis - Ziptrek Ecotours - Tonga Lumina and more.
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Free parking on premises
- Hot tub
- Indoor fireplace
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Private entrance
- Hot water
- Bed linens
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Patio or balcony
- Shower gel
- Baking sheet
- Trash can
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Cable TV
- Room-darkening shades
- Flat smooth pathway to front door
- Fireplace guards
This condo is located in the Tremblant Les Eaux area, a quick 10-minute walk from the resort village. This puts you in a home environment that is tranquil yet within easy each of the action and tourist attractions. For leisurely relaxation, you have access to the condo’s outdoor amenities, which include pools, hot tubs and a sauna, all available to guests staying at the complexes. Changing rooms and lockers are adjacent to the facilities. Everything is wonderfully well organized!
Parking is free. Guests who plan to ski can walk to the Cabriolet lift at the base of the pedestrian village, ride to the base of the mountain and then hop on the gondola or the Flying Mile chairlift.
New on the market! Choose your accommodations from our choice of regulated, clean, and stylish properties
- 234 $CA / night
- 234 $CA Total price*
* Be sure to read the terms & conditions as well as the cancellation policies. A confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as your reservation is completed. You will receive an email with information for your stay. If you do not receive our communications, please check in your spam box, otherwise please contact us.
Global cancellation Policy
- 100% refundable when a cancellation is made 15 days or more before the arrival;
- 50% refundable when a cancellation is made between 4 and 14 days before the arrival;
- Non-refundable when a cancellation is made 3 days or less before the arrival.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: An amount of your security deposit (up to $1000CAN) may be taken in event that a rule is broken.
- PROOF OF IDENTITY: A proof of identity including your adress is required before check-in.
- The 10% Kasania service fees are non-refundable for every reservation.